Fogo Island is a pristine destination with a undisturbed natural environment. Experience many kilometers of hiking trails, amazing views and vistas, tour the Little Fogo Islands resettled fishing village. Visit unique artist studios, craft shoppes, or partake of world class dining.
• During the summer food fishery try 'cod jigging'
• Kayak in secluded coves and harbors.
• Dig for clams in the beach sand.
• Join in on the music festivals and enjoy local fare.
• Observe the caribou herd at Ethridges Point, Joe Batts Arm
Fogo Island has so much to offer any traveller......
Fogo Island has been featured in two Newfoundland tourism commercials...